Prep Time: 5 minutes (plus overnight)
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
1 Milano Classic Panettone
1 cup Milk
1 cup Cream
½ cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Vanilla Paste
2 Tbsp Grand Marnier
An instant crowd pleaser! Perfect for the holidays.
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F
2. Cut panettone into 1-inch slices, lay them out on a sheet pan and toast for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool and dry out further.
3. In a large measuring cup, measure out the milk, cream, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and Grand Marnier and give it a quick whizz with a hand blender. (Or do it all in a blender or food processor).
4. Place the panettone cubes into your baking dish of choice and pour the egg mixture over to soak.
5. Chill in the Fridge for at least an hour (overnight is best).
6. Bake at 375 ° F for half an hour, or until golden and firm
7. Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar.
More Recipes from
Around the World
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Tags Ingredients 2.5 lb Cod Fillets, divided into 4-6 portions 1/4 cup Emma Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 Lemon 2-3 Bay Leaf 1/4 cup Dry White Wine 1 Fennel Bulb, thinly sliced 1 Spanish Onion, thinly sliced 2-3 Garlic Cloves,...
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Tags Ingredients 1 Head Radicchio, washed and dried 2 Bosc pears, washed and dried 1 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated 1/2 cup mixed nuts, crushed 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar 1 tsp Honey Salt and...