Jan K. Overweel Limited (JKO) specializes in importing, distribution and production of food products from all over the world. Our cheeses, deli meats and grocery items are all chosen for their quality ingredients and delicious flavours. These distinctive products come from areas throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, the U.S. and Canada.
A private corporation that was established in 1947 as an importer of Dutch products. Today, we proudly produce products for our own heritage brands: EMMA®, Milano®, Casa Italia®, Piaceri D’Italia®, Duero®, Cortina®, Cedarvalle®, Oak Manor®, Sucre & Beurre by Milano™, and 1128 Crafted in Portugal™ in our local and international production facilities. We also represent many other brands within our extensive portfolio.
Reporting to National VP of Sales and Marketing, the Senior Key Account Manager is accountable for achieving customer specific sales targets, market share and profitability goals.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals and initiatives that drive results within established account base.
- Develops and executes annual business plans that deliver against company objectives.
- Adapts knowledge of customer strategies to the company strategy to optimize sales potential.
- Formally aligns cross-functional business teams mutually satisfying the organization and customer needs.
- Successfully implement brand strategies for the account.
- Liaise with the customer on a regular basis to assess their needs and offer expertise-based customer analysis, market trends and strategic growth plans.
- Analyze data and sales performance including promotional analysis.
- Collaborate with Sales Strategy to develop innovative new products, product launches, new packaging and promotions and capitalize on effective merchandising and display opportunities.
- Development of presentations, business reviews and proposals for both internal and external partners.
- Develop timely and accurate forecasts.
- Trade Spend Management.
- Analyze and make assumptions for Joint Business Planning Processes.
- Seeks, creates and develops new business opportunities to drive sales, profit.
- Participate in trade shows and other commercial events.
- Post-Secondary Education; University Degree or College Diploma, preferably in Business or related field.
- Over 5 + years Sales experience preferably in the Food Industry.
- Experience with Retail Chains and Independents.
- Superior skill in building and maintaining solid relationships with Customers, Distributors, and Employees. Ability to liaise with diverse range of Customers in a positive, professional and diplomatic manner.
- Self-motivated with a good understanding of sales development strategies and techniques.
- Sales and Goal oriented; persuasive and pleasant personality with professional demeanour.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly convey information and ideas.
Location of Position
3700 Steeles Avenue West, Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 8K8
Angela Bakker, HR Manager
Fax (905) 850-2874