GET TO KNOW US
At Jan K. Overweel, we see plates as passports. From east to west and sweet to savory, we’re tasting our way through the world and sending the finest fares home with care. We Shop the World to bring the finest and most innovative food products from around the globe.
Over the past 50 years our family of employees has helped develop an organization across Canada with offices and distribution centres in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. We offer quality products from around the world and market both imported and owned brands such as EMMA, CASA ITALIA, MILANO, to name a few. Our corporate philosophy is “WE SHOP THE WORLD” and we will continue to travel and search for the best products the world has to offer.
Jan K. Overweel Limited prides itself on treating all employees with respect. We believe that this allows our employees to utilize their skills to meet our customers’ and organizational needs in the best way possible. Our corporate well-being rests on the fact that decisions are made not only for today’s results but also for their long-term implication in developing an organization committed to providing superior products and service to our customers.
We go the extra mile. We’re honest. We always have each other’s back. We have tons of fun and integrity.
IN A SNAPSHOT
Digital Sales Channel Coordinator is responsible for the Administration, ongoing set up and maintenance of Pepperi B2B system, growth and adaptation of the program, B2B customer service and support of B2B customers through inside sales.
WHERE YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Responsible for B2B customer service.
- Coordinating weekly and monthly specials with Sales and Regional Sales and posting in timely manner.
- Managing content, descriptions, pictures, communications of B2B site.
- Coordinating promotion of site through other JKO social media assets as appropriate.
- Creating regular call to action and excitement for B2B customers.
- Responsible for site maintenance and service with Pepperi and IT department.
- Coordinate site visits and support by street team as needed.
- Assist Customers on the phone with regards to their inquiries regarding the status of their orders or in regard to any other product-related questions.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Build relationship with the customers.
- Responsible to be aware of company product attributes to convey information to customers.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Post Secondary Education; University Degree or College Diploma .
- Minimum (2) years experience in Customer Service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly convey information and ideas.
- Digital marketing and sales experience helpful.
- Experience with Pepperi or other B2B sales platform required.
- Experience with website maintenance is an asset.
- Basic HTML skills is an asset.
- Experience using Just Foods or other ERP is an asset.
- Strong skills and ability to easily navigate the internet/intranet environment.
- Ability to learn new software quickly and willingness to continuously develop technology skills.
- Strong skills and experience using Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to speak both English and French languages.
Jan K. Overweel Ltd. is committed in providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process.
Location of Position
3700 Steeles Avenue West
Woodbridge, ON L4L 8K8
Fax (905) 850-2874